9.24.2009

thursday

still sick...which is totally weird....i'm never sick...let alone sick for this long. it's absurd and i just want it to be done with. ugh.

also kinda bummin....not totally sure clem is the place for me...needless to say i'm looking at the trans apps...

missed my history exam today due to illness...my professor was very understanding though, just concerned that i've already missed two lectures...but hopefully all that will work out.

i really need to do laundry but my head hurts too much for me to lug a basket of laundry from my house to the commons building, despite the fact that i literally have no more underwear and only have one pair of shorts left....problem.

i have a doctor's appointment at 2 today at which point im hoping they'll drug me up good this time
i just hate being sick because everyone shuns me...Am and Elav are the only ones who are any nice to me...it sucks.
also i think people think i am faking sick which is my number one fear when i get sick....i dont enjoy missing practices and classes...honestly....i LIKE working out/coxing and i LIKE learning....i dont skip them on purpose...

so basically this week is just getting worse....hoping visit from S saturday-monday will make me infinitely happier :)

No comments:

Post a Comment