5.09.2010

trust

trust (n.) [as defined by urban dictionary]:

a) hard won, easily lost, and never fully regained
I used to trust my wife, we had been married for 20 years, then one day I came home and she was fucking the mailman, since I can't trust her anymore she has to wear a tracking device at all time
b) Putting your confidence in someone forming a bond with him or her and knowing that you can rely on them for anything.
We were so close I felt I could put my trust in you.
c) means that you are weak and can't just think what you want. no one in this world is trustworthy. Trusting someone is pretty much telling them that they can do whatever they want and you will not question them.
GUY: "Babe, you don't trust me?"
GIRL: "Yes I do. I trust you with all of my heart."

Now he can cheat on her and keep saying "you trust me, i wouldn't do that to you."

number 3 is my personal favorite in light of recent events, eh?

trust.
it's a tricky concept and i didn't really fully get it until recently. my mom stopped trusting me two years ago and it has really sucked since then. our relationship is always strained and no matter what i do she questions every one of my actions. and i honestly don't ever think she'll trust me again which is one of the most depressing things i could imagine.

well. the sad thing is now i kind of understand how she feels. happy mother's day, mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment