5.11.2010

may laundry:


as a continuation of the prior laundry list of life...


11. learn to drive stick shift

a) it's a convenient skill to have
b) i could probably buy cheaper cars if i knew how to drive stick
c) i have this idealism regarding people who can drive stick...i don't know...it glorifies them in my mind and i wouldn't mind glorifying myself in that sense


12. publish a novel

currently i'm working with 1. Eliot 2. Marlyn & 3. Addie
can't decide (and couldn't tell you) who will prevail...


13. have a harry potter movie marathon day

this obviously requires that all the films be available on dvd...but whence they are...i want to sit down and watch all 8 in one sitting


14. volunteer in africa



volunteerism in africa is arguably responsible for my existence.
my parents met on a summer mission trip to kenya in college and well...now i'm here. as i mentioned in a previous post...my friend emclev is headed to tanzania for 2 years to volunteer in an orphanage. despite my overwhelming fear of disease (and we all know africa is full of 'em) as well as a specific potentially irrational fear of the ebola virus, i really want to one day ship myself off to africa and do some volunteer work for the betterment of the lives of others


15. eat at in-n-out burger


i finally mastered the legendary trip to whitecastle in october, now i move on to my next goal: the esteemed and seemingly mythical (for us east coast kids) in-n-out burger

No comments:

Post a Comment