4.14.2010

to be laundered:


in the spirit of glee [irrelevant, and actually a totally unrelated correlation through which to direct my post, i just couldn't help but name drop in this post--speaking of--tonight's episode was delightful...but not nearly enough kurt!], i felt the desire to list a couple of the things i really need to do with my life, well before death, but ideally before i age beyond comfortable recognition.

1. actually learn the single ladies dance.
the youtube video i have out there presently is embarassing. 10 points to the person who can find it. 10 more points if you can recite one of the comments left by creepers on the video [hint: my spandex leotard is a common theme...] beyonce don't hate me...i didn't mean to blaspheme you

2. learn to use photoshop
i've come to terms with the fact that V won't be around forever to photoshop pictures for me at my each and every whim. speaking of, the most recent project...


photoshopping me into the cali trip!

3. become photogenic
i think this is a trait you're born with, but i like to pretend it's an acquirable trait...like...that i could train for [humour me, people]

4. compete in a speed texting competition
i've been told i have particularly fast fingers on the cellular keyboard and i'd like to put these proposed skills to the test

5. solve a rubik's cube [by myself]
with these sort of things i usually let myself cheat and play off like i did it myself to make me sound like a great puzzle-solver and mathematical thinker [i don't know why i try to do this--i think it's hopelessly obvious to people that math isn't my strongsuit...or my any suit...when it comes to mathematics i may as well run naked]

6. roadtrip by myself
the number one reason this is a great idea is that it a) eliminates the need to take photos everywhere you go [no one to take them of you, especially if you are not inclined to approach random bystanders everywhere you go] & b) eliminates the inevitable awkward one-person-standing-in-front-of-something photos that come inherent with a two person road trip of the same types of people who are disinclined to approach random bystanders everywhere they go & c) while i'm not a particular kirsten dunst fan, i did like her in the film elizabethtown, and in that film, her character insisted that everyone has to take a roadtrip by themselves at some point in their lives & d) if i want to get cheesy and try to make this point have a purpose, i could say a solo roadtrip could be beneficial in "finding one's true self" [i actually gagged when i typed that it was so cheesy]

7. steal a streetsign with a cool name
stealing streetsigns is too easy. finding one with a cool name [and by cool i mean relevant to my life or a really unique word or name or something] is a true challenge

8. acquire more than 60 blog followers
i think to get this i might have to actually start blogging about something interesting

9. draft a true bucket list
work in progress...

10. explore clemson's underground tunnels
[saving that for post-graduation]
[they're actually really tight: read about them here]



i'll leave it at ten for now. more to come?

No comments:

Post a Comment