4.02.2010

spontenaity

it is moments such as these, that i wonder what my life would be like, were i a normal college student and not a student athlete. with the team in va right now, we have no practices, which means infinite amounts of time for me to do nothing....and associate with people not on my team. already in just 6 hours i've hung with soccer, rowing (remnants), and track kids....and it's shocking how stunningly social i can be when left to my own devices...

i made a checklist this morning--a list of 18 things i wanted to accomplish this weekend, from cleaning my desk (IT WAS A MESS), to cleaning my room, laundry, homework, and paperwork for my summer job. with no practice, i was strangely productive, and accomplished 10 of the 18 tasks--just in one afternoon!

so productice and delightful.

also, please don't mind the title of this post
...it was spontaneous :)

No comments:

Post a Comment