3.05.2010

say aahhh

i had a great birthday

(people remembered it)

V prescribed me cranberry and vodka before class
Am brought me home a huge balloon and blow-pops
B treated me to lunch at olive garden
the team sang me happy birthday at the team pasta party (first race tomorrow)
Srh made me a delicious cake with skittles on top!
B, Mr, and Jz brought over ice cream cake and we powwowwed in my bedroom and ate it out of the box and B presented me with my gift which was basically a huge collage of inside jokes and our friendship and it. was. awesome.

as of 5 minutes ago (10:50pm) i am officially 19 years old.

19 is such an inconsequential age....absolutely nothing happens when you are 19.
but i'll try to make it a better year than 17 or 18 were :)

ps: S will arrive in 6 hours and 40 minutes.
i. can't. wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment