1.28.2010

Beauty is truth, truth beauty

...that is all
ye know on earth, and all ye need to know.




just finished keats' "ode on a grecian urn" in 310, which actually pleasantly surprised me with how much i actually ended up liking it...the way ML taught it made the whole class very philosophical and thoughtful...it was awesome. reason #34309587687 i love english: english makes you think!

picked up einstein's for a bagel sandwich and some caffeinated beverage for lunch (despite my interest, i was still struggling not to nod off during 310 class) and sat myself on the futon for some early afternoon stumbling.




i'm gonna vote crybaby as my favorite, joker is a close second.

anyway, i have to do some quick read-overs of native american women's poetry before my ethnic lit (353) class in 30 minutes--more blogging to come!

1 comment: