12.25.2009

this christmas

yes, i'm aware i've slacked in my blogging for....well the whole month of december pretty much.
and sure enough i couldn't keep up my photo calendar for more than six days (ha!)

but here are my excuses:
-tampa trip
-finals week
-rowing winter training camp
-travel home, being home, etc

satisfactory?

anyway,
it's christmas morning, well rather, afternoon, as it's 1 o'clock, and as usual, things are unconventional in my house.

my grandparents have yet to arrive, which means we can't eat lunch or open presents yet...

and to further the disappointment, the thrill of my christmases is officially depleted.
looking over my pile of presents, i already know exactly what is contained in each one.
i'm kind of bummed that my family either doesn't know me well enough, or is just too uninspired to gift me anything that would be a true surprise upon opening.

so, basically it's a lot of waiting in the living room to eat, to open gifts, for my grandparents to arrive...and the rest.

the good news, is i go to london tomorrow :)

can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment